Automated Document Processing and its Benefits
The process of converting paper documents into electronic records by effectively scanning them and understanding, recording and extracting key data points using AI is called Automated Document Processing.
ADP solutions from Clavis Technologies comes with host of benefits:
- It is an easier way to store records digitally. There is no logistics or storage involved improving the efficiency in retrieval time for files.Once scanned, these documents are stored in digital form, making them easier to search and retrieve.
- The chance of duplicate records which wastes space and is a costly process in terms of time and money is eliminated.
- Human error is not possible with ADP solutions as the data is scanned using the best-in-class A.I solutions developed by Clavis team keeping the changing business requirements in mind.
Easily automate your entire invoice processing with just a few clicks. Capture documents from multiple sources such as email or scanners. Extract all the key data from native and scanned PDFs in multiple languages. And what’s more important, easily populate all of this into your existing finance software, ERP or intermediary formats like Excel and CSV with our smart integration making your life much more easier.
ADP works by implementing 5 key steps which are identifying, categorizing, reading, interpreting, and exploiting or in other words – capture, extract, process and submit.
Automated Document Processing Solutions offered by Clavis can work like an extended arm in almost every department from payroll to management. The Payroll documents can easily be processed through ADP, which will save you time and money because you won’t have to pay for outside services. When it comes to HR management and taking care of all the necessary employment related documents,ADP is a life saver saving hundreds of hours in every workspace.
Do only what’s important! Clavis’ Automated Document Process solutions can help you save time by handling all the repetitive tasks for you, freeing up your time to get on with other things.
Know what you need to do before you can get started with Clavis Automated Document Process solutions
- Assess Your Needs – Understanding your needs or identifying the problem is the first step to assessment. Whether the problem is restricted to one department or the whole of organization, whether the problem is tied to manual errors or lack of proper management, understanding the true nature of problem should be the primary focus before starting to look for solutions available in the market or online.
- Plan an installation and introduction approach – Resistance to change is common human nature, whenever a new system is about to be introduced some resistance from employees or common mistakes from the employees are to be expected that is why proper implementation with training guidance is always suggested while introducing any new solution in the organization. Make sure that the solution adopted is widely understood and implemented across the organization.
- Which department and how many employees will be involved. – Part of assessment and implementation is deploying the solution where it is need the most or you can also start by implementing it in one department at a time and engaging only a small number of employees to make sure that all the doubts are clear and everyone is comfortable. With time, you can launch the solutions company wide.
- Feedback cycle – Ensuring a strong feedback cycle within the organization ensure smooth implementation of solutions and strengthen the understanding of employees.
Automated Data Processing Solutions being fairly new software in the market can be a game changer for any organization if implemented properly and through a right tech company. Experienced vendors like Clavis tech take utmost pride in understanding the needs of the company and customizing the product as per the challenge faced. A smooth transition from manual to automated document processing is to be easily expected if all the above mentioned points are taken care of at the grass root level of the company.
Unstructured/ raw data is one of the biggest problem for organizations, as it can consume a large chunk of their budget. Automated Document Processing is done via a series of steps that includes text processing, OCR, document layout analysis and indexing.
All you need to know regarding OCR and IDP
Both of these services are designed for efficiency in document processing and aim at saving organizations time and money.
The OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software scans the scanned images and converts them into computer text which is then easily processed into editable documents. Paper documents are usually converted into digital files with the help of OCR. OCR lets us digitize any document such as a scanned handwritten form, a printed form, a faxed form, a table in a text file or spreadsheet.
IDP (Image Document Processing) software mainly is responsible for performing tasks like document layout conversion, conversion of all types of formats like PDFs, JPGs, TIFFs among others to editable formats like DOC or RTF files. IDP has 2 major components: image document processors and document processors. Image document processors take image files as input and convert them to PDFs while Document processors take in images and convert them into text files.
From Data redaction, extraction, classification to Automation, Clavis provides a complete one stop solution to enterprises whether medium or large. With the latest advancements in AI technology, automated document processing is the need of the hour and without a doubt the best solution to managing bulk data especially when the task is document processing.
Some other posts you might be interested in.
The power of InDesign Automation
InDesign is a popular desktop publishing software that is widely used in the creative industry to design and publish various types of documents, such as brochures, flyers, magazines, and books. While InDesign is a powerful tool for creating complex layouts and...
CMS and DAM: Why your business needs both
With the enhancement of technology, consumers require flawless experiences in everything they do. Be it at home, with their smartphone, car, or work-space, the ease of handling tasks should be at the snap of a finger. To have a seamless experience at the workspace,...
15 Applications of Blockchain in Healthcare
"Blockchain" refers to a shared irreversible record of a chain of transactions, each of which is made up of one block, and which is held together by cryptographic keys ("hashes"). These keys or signatures are maintained in shared ledgers and connected by a network of...